Sunday, February 14, 2010

First day...

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year and Valentines day, something weird happened this morning on the way to church.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THERE WASN'T A SINGLE CAR ON THE ROAD!!

For those who doesn't know, I stay in a rather peak area around PJ and spend most of my time being stucked in traffic jams. So this New Year has started off as a pleasent surprise from my hectic life!

I guess most people have already went back home town or are still rushing to get ready for their valentines date. Either way, I wish ya'll all the best!

 ~The Dumbler~

2 comments:

  1. haha.. everyone must have went back.. mum wanted to go to KL, but i was too lazy to drive =P

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was a past tense for "stuck". "Stucked", HAHAHA. :D

    ReplyDelete