Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do-It-Yourself: The best way to cut cost.

Today the big boss punya P.A. asked me to help her make some decorations for some event this Friday on the top floor of our office...

 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ta-da! I made a fish!! Haha! Quite an eye catcher eh? All it takes is 9 Ang Pow packets and a stapler. Here are some pictures and a link for instructions if you guys wanna try it out yourself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There you go, an Ang Pau Fish! Here's the link that I promised you. Enjoy!

Cheers,
~The Dumbler signs out~!

1 comment:

  1. I want ang pau fishies too. Make one for me when you're back in Miri again :D

    ReplyDelete