Saturday, February 13, 2010

The end of one journey is the beginning of another

3 months ago, I began my internship and training in a classifieds company under the internet marketing department. At that time, it was only me and my supervisor who specializes in that section.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 About month ago, our department grew to 4 with another 2 new interns joining us. It was an awesome experience and everyone worked hard and well together. We got rather close in a short period of time.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yesterday was my last day, and with a heavy heart, it was my time to leave.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
To the internet marketing team (Winnie, Joslyn and Song.

Thank you so much for the time we spent together, the lunches and the team work. This is the best team I have worked together with and am looking forward to work together with your guys again in the future. I wish you all the best in your futures and we shall keep in touch. Thanks again for the support and your guys have been awesome friends. I apologize if I have offended or irritated you guys in anyway and I hope you forgive me. See ya'll soon!

Cheers!
Damien

1 comment:

  1. I will miss everyone! except Song... HAHA

    Good luck in all your future undertakings! and have a Happy Chinese New Year!

    ReplyDelete