Sunday, January 31, 2010

The best things in life have come!! *in dreams*

Hey guys!! Dumblebore is back after a very tiring trip to genting. Yesterday I went on a day trip to enjoy the theme park in Genting with my colleagues, although there were several setbacks such as a full bus for the morning trip, traffic jams at batu caves for thaipusam (WHERE WE SAW A MASSIVE ACCIDENT WHERE ONE CAR SMASHED INTO ANOTHER CAR PARKED AT THE SIDE OF THE ROAD CAUSING A CHAIN REACTION........) and some very very very bad food at RichDad Restaurant in genting (BE WARNED!! DO NOT EAT THERE!). But after that, our trip into the theme park was an awesome one, which resulted in me KO-ing at the point i reached home and into my bed.

Therefore interesting dreams began...
Yes! You guessed... I had tons and tons of money!! (C'mon stop lying to yourself, we all love money)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was spending time with Rosalie, my beloved girl friend.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
And my business was doing very well and making loads of profit.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Mom: Wake up!! WAKE UP!!!! You're late for church...

Me: =.="

Well, welcome back to reality, I had to wake up and my wallet barely has RM6, Rosalie is in ozzie for hols (I MISS YOU SO DAMN MUCH IF YOU'RE READING THIS), and my business proposal for my new brand hasn't even started... So yeah...

...
..
.

For those out there who had awesome dreams before, cheer up! Life isn't so bad, and dreams may come true soon enough, all we can do is work hard and trust in God to provide. For me, perhaps in 6 months time after I graduate, these dreams will become reality. And yes, don't worry friends!! I SHALL NOT FORGET YOU!!!

Cheers!
~The Dumbler Signs Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment